Are you interested in changing the lives of our community’s youth? If so, then we have a position for you!
We’re Big Brothers Big Sisters of Barrie & District and we’re seeking a dynamic individual to join our Board. This individual understands and demonstrates a commitment to our organization’s mission and programs.
The following is an overview of the role:
- Required to represent the organization in the community
- Required to ensure the minimum standards of service, approved by Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Canada, are attained by the organization
- Participates in monthly board meetings
- Readily available to participate and support board development activities, fundraisers, and special events
- Participates on one event committee
- Participates in the Board evaluation process established by the Board
As well, the individual is dependable, trustworthy, have excellent interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written), and has the ability to work collaboratively with other members of the board. A Criminal Record Check and two references will be required.
Apply today and make a positive difference in the lives of children and youth in our community!